Contract Bidding, Negotiation And Bid Protests
At the Northern California law firm of Last, Faoro & Whitehorn, we focus our legal services on construction law matters. Our attorneys have extensive experience in all aspects of contract bidding and negotiation as well as contract preparation and construction litigation matters.
What Type Of Bidding Issue Do You Face?
Our construction contract attorneys commonly handle public and private construction contract and bidding matters related to:
- Preparation of prime contracts, subcontracts, purchase orders, owner/architect agreements and other key construction contract documents and forms
- Identification and modification of critical contract clauses, such as indemnity clauses, payment clauses, termination clauses, dispute resolution clauses and scope of work clauses
- Review of prime contracts, subcontracts and other construction documents relative to the interests of each party to such agreement
- Bid responsiveness and responsibility as well as prequalification requirements
- Bid protests and competitive bidding disputes
- Relief from bidding errors
- Bid bond disputes
- Subcontractor fair listing law requirements and compliance
In addition to offering our bid/negotiation services, we recognize the special requirements that are placed on California home improvement contracts and know how to help ensure that a client’s contracts comply with those requirements.
Put Our Experience To Work For You
Our experience and success handling California construction litigation disputes allows us to provide an uncommon level of practical legal advice and representation to builders, contractors, subcontractors and developers.
Please contact our Northern California construction contract lawyers at Last, Faoro & Whitehorn regarding any legal matter with private or government construction contract bidding or negotiation. They can be reached by calling 650-696-8350 or filling out the contact form.