Over 30 Years Of Trusted And Respected Representation
- Construction Law
Patrick Whitehorn is a licensed California attorney admitted to pracitice in 2003. He received his BA from the University of California, Santa Cruz in 1999, and his law degree form Santa Clara University School of Law in 2002. He is a member of the California Bar, and is admitted to practice in California trial and Appellate Courts, the US Northern District of California, and the US Eastern District of California.
Patrick exclusively practices in the field of construction law. He has represented developers, lenders, design professionals, general contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers in a wide range of matters relating to mechanics' liens, stop notices, construction failures, latent defects, general contract and bidding disputes, as well as in disputes concerning delays, acceleration, disruption, and payment. He has also drafted and reviewed numerous construction contracts.
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California
- J.D. - 2002
- University of California, Santa Cruz, California
- B.A. - 1999
- Major: Environmental Studies
- California, 2003
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 2003
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 2003
- American Bar Association, Member
- San Mateo County Bar Association, Member