Dennis L. Faoro is a licensed California Attorney, admitted to practice in 1987. Mr. Faoro received his J.D. from the Santa Clara University School of Law. While in law school, he served as an Associate Editor for Santa Clara Law Review.
Mr. Faoro has represented property owners, commercial tenants, landlords, developers, contractors, subcontractors and design professionals in a wide variety of real estate purchase and sale agreements, corporate and LLC formation; and, all aspects of real estate and construction litigation.
About 60% of his practice is litigation and the remainder is devoted to construction and real estate transactions.
Areas Of Practice
- Construction 40%
- Real Estate 40%
- Business 10%
- Landlord-Tenant 10%
- California, 1987
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1987
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California
- J.D. - 1986
- San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA
- B.A. - 1983
- Honors: Dean's List
Professional Associations and Memberships
- San Mateo County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of California, Member